Group project and presentation :
- A field study carried out in pairs in chosen organized settings.
- Presentations of the studies in class. The presentations are planned and performed by the authors of the field study. The authors may use various media: visual, traditional, other; and various conventions: business, theatre, plain, etc. If one of the authors is absent the other can present their cooperative work.
- A written Executive Summary Report: 1-2 pages (A4), 12pt, single spaced for each presentation (not the slides used for the presentation but a summary of the findings!). It can take the form of a bullet list or a very brief summary of the research. The report should also contain information about the field studied by the students, if possible such data as: name of organizations/ respondents/ telephone numbers/ dates etc (you can attach business cards or post it notes). The report should be handed in at the date of the last presentation.
- Active participation in exercises and presentation of the results in class.
- The actual result is the outcome of all the above elements and will be communicated to the students directly after the end of the course.
- English is the official language and should be used in class.
Back to index